Friday, June 13, 2008

What Up with 7, What Up with Camera, 7Up!

For those of you who know 7, you know she is a very active dog. Lately she has been running 4 miles in the morning, playing frisbee for 30 minutes a day and getting walked 3 miles at least 3 times per week. I think she has finally had enough as she is now reduced to just standing around looking tired:

The picture of 7 above and the flowers below were taken with a new camera. Yes, after 6 years I have traded in my 4 megapixel camera for a 9.1 megapixel with all the bells and whistles that I will never use:
And finally, I like 7Up. Always have. Though I do not like the amount of sugar they put in soda so when I drink 7Up, it is Diet. While enjoying the cool refreshing taste of 7Up I decided to read the label and educate myself on what I am putting in my body. I was heartened by reading the I was 7Up is using '100% Natural Flavors' to help quench my thirst:
The next question that popped into my head was "What are these 100% Natural Flavors". Reading the back of the can was less than informative:
Can someone tell me what ingredient is 'Natural Flavors".

No comments: