Sunday, December 25, 2005

Everyone needs an Outlet, but 24 outlets?

This blog is my outlet. It allows me to articulate the frustration, anger, pain, and disgust I have with Three Little Pigs Construction. It also allows me to illustrate some of the more 'interesting' aspects of Dave Exline's construction technique.

Today for your daily edification, I sumbit 24 electrical outlets that are not needed.

The 24 electrical boxes for these outlets were strategically placed every three feet on most of the walls in the house. Yes, The Pigs KNOW electricity. After consulting with a REAL electrician, we decided to remove them.

In case you are wondering, I still have plenty of outlets.

In closing I ask each of you to count the total number of outlets in your house. Email me with how many you have.

No comments: