Monday, July 31, 2006

It was bound to happen...

I ran into Dave Exline of Three Little Pigs Construction today at Mayan Hardwood. Dave was kind and polite enough to acknowledge me and even made a comment about this blog. Thanks for reading my blog Dave. It is an honor and a pleasure to know that Dave Exline cares enough about the projects he works on to keep up with them.

In fact, I really do miss the great times we had. From the missed schedules, the infamous window install, the unauthorized change to the roof engineering and the wrong gauge wire for the electrical. And let us not forget the T-111 Dave Exline decided to use, and the funniest of all times was when Dave was trying to convince me I did not need to have heat in the master bedroom and bathroom. He was considerate enough to put it in the laundry room. All in all, having to correct all of those was the highlight of 2005 for me.

Once again, good luck with your legal issues and I hope to run into you again soon.

NOT!

No comments: